Miami is a boisterous city that offers multiple options to have fun and entertainment for each member of the family. Here is a list we’ve compiled of the places that you can explore with your family and enjoy:
- Miami Zoo: The largest zoo in Florida, here you will find meerkats, Komodo dragons, Galapagos tortoises, African elephants, lions, tigers, and yes, even bears. It also offers safaris to see everything up close. And that's not all, you can also enjoy animal shows and a children's petting zoo where your little one can feed and learn about some animals.
- Everglades National Park: Get up close to wildlife with a visit to this park and see countless other wildlife species such as manatees, alligators and a variety of birds. You will also find places for hiking, cycling and kayaking.
- The Wynwood Walls: Have an encounter with urban art in this place located in the heart of the most popular neighborhoods in the city. This site has more than 80,000 square feet of murals made by world-renowned street artists from 16 different countries. Art is lively and can spark children's curiosity. Also, once a month, you can take a walk through Wynwood Art Walks.
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science: An aquarium and a planetarium together in one place? Only in the innovative Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, open since 2017. The Frost Planetarium, with its 8K visual system displays 16 Million colors through 3D-capable projectors and is one of the most powerful and high-definition projectors around.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens: A perfect place to escape the stress of the city with more than 83 acres. Here you will find hidden trails through lakes, rain forests, exotic trees and gorgeous flowers. Your children can also enroll in one of their summer and spring camps.
To learn more about Miami, visit aplusmini.com and go to the blog section.