Stop postponing your closet organization. Although it can be stressful, we have seven easy tips you can start use to have a more organized space.
1. Decide what you’re keeping and what you’re throwing away. Keep the items you frequently use at an easy to access location and put the other items in another closet.
2. Pick practical storage tools, like boxes, baskets, shelves, drawers, and hangers. Don’t make it complicated, it’s very easy!
3. Use the back part of the closet door to create more space. You can put hooks there to hang hats, scarves, and umbrellas.
4. Put more shelves if you think you need to organize your clothes better.
5. Add hanging storage spaces, like a canvas bag to keep folded sweaters, pants or shoes. This will take up space vertically and give you easy access to what you need.
6. Try using tension rods to create a shoe storage for high heels, flat shoes and tennis shoes, and to hang necklaces, bracelets, hats, etc.
7. Organize the items with containers. You can group the items in trays or baskets and label them to be easier to find. Organize the containers according to how frequently you will look for something in there.
Store any items you want to keep but don’t have room for at A+ Mini Storage. The effort is definitely worth it, start now! Visit our website aplusmini.com for more information.