Your living room is the place where you receive your guests and typically leaves a lasting first impression on guests. To ensure a positive experience, we've put together some ideas to organize in a modern way, for a great first impression on your family and friends:
- Take on a linear design to make the most out of your living room. Linear style furniture will help you organize everything better and use the space in a convenient way than curved furniture does, as they don’t take up as much room and are easier to assemble.
- Put mirrors up. This will play with your guest’s senses making space look way bigger. The best thing is that there is a variety of mirror styles, and you can find the one that goes the best with your living room decoration.
- The center table. If you have an L shaped couch and a lot of space, getting a center table is an amazing idea. But, if you have two small couches, and you want a center table, we recommend you to get a small crystal one because they don’t occupy that much space and give your design a delicate vibe.
- Use multifunctional furniture. They’re practical to use in small spaces because they don’t take away from the comfortableness of the place. They can go from tables that turn into chairs or shelves that split and turn into trays.
- Get lamps of different types and sizes and distribute them around the room.
- Use the sofa as a room divider. You can use it as a wall to separate the living room from the dining room or kitchen, without making the living room too busy.
- Don't fill the space with lamps, flower vases, and other accessories. Everything you choose has to be thought of, it needs to be functional and create a warm and comfortable environment.
If you want to have more space in your living room, we offer the best storage solutions for you to do it easily. Contact A+ Mini Storage for more information or visit us online at aplusmini.com.